Date:      Wed, 22 May 2002 18:22:29 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Antoine Beaupré <antoine@usw4.freebsd.org>
To:        libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: libh/doc/sysinstall2 installation.png uninstall.png

antoine     2002/05/22 18:22:29 CDT

  Added files:
    doc/sysinstall2      installation.png uninstall.png
  Log:
  add rendered versions of the Dia diagrams

  this shows a serious mistake I made in using Dia to draw those diagrams:
  they cannot be converted to a raster format "on the fly", but only using
  the GUI

  This implies checking in the generated files if we don't want the build
  to be interactive (and to depend on Dia!).

  I'm open to suggestions, but keep in mind these diagrams look quite good
  in dia (in opposition with Xfig).