Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 1998 07:43:14 -0400
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        "Aryo K. Sukarno" <asukarno@bhawono.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Can you help me?

Aryo K. Sukarno:
 |Hello, I'm sorry to email you directly to ask if you could tell me where
 |to find some informations on installing bt848 under FreeBSD 2.2.6-R ?
 |I've been trying to look for it on every search engine and it always
 |link me to FreeBSD web (http://www.freebsd.org/~ahasty/bt848.html)
 |however the file is wasn't even there.
 |Hence, I was looking on your web and have a thought perhaps you can
 |share some experience of yours on installing the card.
 |Thank you very much.

The web site maintainer is having some technical difficulties.  Please try
this link:

      http://multiverse.com/~rhh/fxtv

Driver installation info is part of the driver package linked off of the
page.

If you want a very recent version of the driver, here's one place where they can be found:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/sys/pci/brooktree848.c
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/sys/pci/brktree_reg.h
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/sys/i386/include/ioctl_bt848.h

Just drop them into your kernel tree, and build a new kernel.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems -- I'll be glad to help.

Randall