Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2000 15:47:00 -0400
From:      Keith Stevenson <k.stevenson@louisville.edu>
To:        markm@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Perl 5.6.0

Mark,

  I had some free time today so I started converting perl 5.6.0 to bmake.
So far, I've gotten libperl to build and plan to keep at the rest of it.
Given my schedule, it will probably take me another week to get the build
right and another week or so to test its integration with build/installworld.

Regards,
--Keith Stevenson--

--
Keith Stevenson
System Programmer - Data Center Services - University of Louisville