Date:      Fri, 7 Dec 2001 11:47:51 -0800
From:      "Lute Mullenix" <lute@willinet.net>
To:        "Heiko Recktenwald" <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
Cc:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: It's started

It's not so much that I'm having problems with it, as I just don't
understand how FreeBSD goes about thing just yet. Though I do have to agree
with  you, ppp is a much higher priority than X. X is mostly just
convenience, ppp is a must.

Noticed that there was already a much abridged ppp.conf in /etc/ppp already,
and this has all my info in it already, so going  to try it before I mess
around with the other one.

Lute