Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 1996 11:31:26 +0200 (EET)
From:      mika ruohotie <bsdcur@shadows.aeon.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   question...

i havent dared to upgrade my system lately.

now i think the -current seems again stable/working enough that i
might want to consider it...

but since i've seen many people with some probs in apparently similar
task, i would be happy to know what is the "right" way to proceed...

my last make world seems to be from aug 29th, and last kernel is from sep 5th

i have suped the srcs regulary, so those are "on time"

assuptations:

first i should make a new kernel, then make the 'make' (ofcourse i tell
'rm -rf /usr/obj' first) or am i not right? what then? i doubt the 'make
world' would go thru nicely...

i do not wish to trash my machine... =)

mickey
--