Date:      Thu, 1 Oct 1998 08:22:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Paul Stewart <paul@kawartha.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Offtopic: PM3 versus Total Control

Sorry for the offtopic post, but I figure everyone on this list will have
an opinion they can send me via email...:)

We are in a decision making stage of going either with Portmaster 3's from
Livingston or the USR Total Control systems with HyperArc and DSP.

Can anyone on the list help make our decision easier.  We can get them for
the same price (+/-) but just not sure which route to take any why.

Thanks very much,

Paul Stewart