Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 1996 12:12:15 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@sri.MT.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, isp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Frame Relay and FreeBSD

I *really* like having the firewall features I'm using now.  I suppose I
could simply stick my firewall box and whatever external equipment I use
on a separate ethernet segment, although it would require me buying
another ethernet card as well a Cisco or whatever.

We're trying to do Video Conferencing, and ISDN isn't available in
Montana (and won't be available for quite a while).  The only option we
have is F.R., either to our ISP or directly to SRI-Menlo.

What kind of costs are we looking at here for the networking equipment,
etc.?

Thanks for any advice you can give,

Nate