Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 2024 15:38:39 -0700
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Luke Wolf <lukewolf101010@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Looking to help out

--0000000000008d0152061b6e18d4

hi! welcome!

bz@ likely has some long todo list with the linux wifi integration stuff,
wanna poke him directly too?

-a

On Fri, 21 Jun 2024 at 13:51, Luke Wolf <lukewolf101010@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm a professional software developer that was looking for something
> different to do in his off days from his day to day work, and wifi
> support seems to need the most love to me right now from the standpoint
> of personally attempting to daily drive it.
>
> I've got a scratch laptop with Intel 9560 wifi to develop on and I can
> procure other devices as necessary.
>
> I don't really know anything about wifi in particular but I'm a quick
> leaner when pointed in the right direction, and most of my peers
> consider me a pretty good developer.
>
> I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction for
> onboarding into working on this.
>
> Thanks,
> Luke Wolf

--0000000000008d0152061b6e18d4

odo list with the linux wifi integration stuff, wanna poke him directly too=
 Jun 2024 at 13:51, Luke Wolf &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:lukewolf101010@gmail.co=
ail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,=
204,204);padding-left:1ex">Hello,<br>
I&#39;m a professional software developer that was looking for something<br=

different to do in his off days from his day to day work, and wifi<br>
support seems to need the most love to me right now from the standpoint<br>
of personally attempting to daily drive it.<br>
I&#39;ve got a scratch laptop with Intel 9560 wifi to develop on and I can<=
br>
procure other devices as necessary.<br>
I don&#39;t really know anything about wifi in particular but I&#39;m a qui=
ck<br>
leaner when pointed in the right direction, and most of my peers<br>
consider me a pretty good developer.<br>
I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction for<br>
onboarding into working on this.<br>
Thanks,<br>
Luke Wolf<br>

--0000000000008d0152061b6e18d4--