Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 1997 08:47:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      Burton Sampley <bsampley@best.com>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: can only mount wd0s1a (fwd)

Thanks to all that have helped me.  Here's what finally worked:
I couldn't load any of the editors, so I mv fstab fstab.old, then cat
fstab.old.  Then cat > fstab and I retyped all of the entries removing the
's1'.  Then I  did shutdown and rebooted, only because procfs complained
about an I/O error.  After I rebooted everything mounted fine and now I'm
back in business (and this Lose95 laptop can go back to being a
paperweight)

Thanks again.

Burton Sampley