Date:      Thu, 7 Mar 2002 12:13:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tim Erlin <tperlin@yahoo.com>
To:        Devang Muchhala <devmuchhala@yahoo.com>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: X-window

My best suggestion is to spend a good amount of time
getting familiar with the XF86Config file. It contains
all the relevant settings. I've found that getting
help with X is difficult and knowing the config file
is a better bet.

For this particular error message, I'd start with the
device driver entry you've got in there. Is it the
right one for your video card?

--Tim