Date:      Tue, 16 May 2000 02:28:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      jpmg@eng.cam.ac.uk
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   docs/18592: amd(8) man page missing a line from SYNOPSIS that's referred to below

>Number:         18592
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       amd(8) man page missing a line from SYNOPSIS that's referred to below
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
FreeBSD tiger.eng.cam.ac.uk 4.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE #1: Mon May  8 13:37:25 BST 2000     jpmg@tiger.eng.cam.ac.uk:/usr/src/sys/compile/TIGER08052000  i386

The amd(8) man page has two command line forms listed in the SYNOPSIS.
The third paragraph of the DESCRIPTION refers to three forms, the first
of which appears to have been left out (making the references to the
"second" and "third" forms particularly confusing).
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
I believe that the following diff causes the man page to be
self-consistent:

*** amd.8.orig  Tue May 16 10:23:37 2000
--- amd.8       Tue May 16 10:25:50 2000
***************
  .Nm amd
  .Nd automatically mount file systems
  .Sh SYNOPSIS