Date:      Sat, 22 Oct 2005 20:39:19 +0200
From:      Bartosz Fabianowski <freebsd@chillt.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Port PR stuck in feedback state

Hi list

I am looking for a bit of advice regarding a ports PR I filed. My PR, ports/86766, was taken and later released by az@, who unfortunately didn't have time to commit it first. The problem is that he put the PR into feedback state and even though I answered his feedback request, he forgot to change it back to open. Now, nobody seems to want to take the PR because they assume it's still waiting for the feedback to be answered. Is there someone who can reset the PR back to open so it can be taken by someone else and committed? Where would I go looking for such a person?

- Bartosz