Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 96 19:43:16
From:      "Frode Nordahl" <froden@bigblue.no>
To:        "isp@FreeBSD.org" <isp@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   wu-ftpd and multi-IP patch problem??

Hi!

I just got some complaints about files getting corrupted when our users use our FTP server wich is wu-ftpd-2.4(5)
with the multi-ip patch applied.

I did this test.

Uploaded nsos21a.zip, downloaded the file again and ran a compare.  This is the output:

Sammenlikner filene D:nsos21a.zip og D:..\nsos21a.zip.

Sammenlikningsfeil i relativ posisjon 19FFE (Error comparing in possition 19FFE)
Avvikende byte i fil 1 = 46 (Diff byte file 1 = 46)

Avvikende byte i fil 2 = 20 (Diff byte file 2 = 20)

Sammenlikningsfeil i relativ posisjon 19FFF (Error comparing in possition 19FFF)
Avvikende byte i fil 1 = BF (Diff byte file 1 = BF)

Avvikende byte i fil 2 = AF (Diff byte file 2 = AF)

(Sorry about it being in norwegian :) )

Anyone else has this problem??  Any sollutions?  If it's not the ftpd's fault, what can be wrong?  The machine is
running FreeBSD 2.1.5-RELEASE.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Frode Nordahl <froden@bigblue.no>