Date:      Sat, 22 Sep 2001 21:12:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Kozubik <john@kozubik.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        Chuck TheMascot <freebsdfan@hotmail.com>, small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Booting from Flash

For a more refined translation of the commands that Warner just listed in
his post (that I originally got from him anyway, over a long period of
time) please see:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/solid-state/index.html

This takes you through things in a very simple, step by step manner.

-----
John Kozubik - john@kozubik.com - http://www.kozubik.com