Date:      Wed, 8 Apr 1998 02:16:50 -0600
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.com>
To:        Anthony Barlow <Anthony.Barlow@europe.simoco.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-isp@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Bandwidth limiter for services?

there is a "free"ish product called Altq a new version was released
and a notice was in one of the other freebsd lists .... search the
archive ....

Quoting Anthony Barlow (Anthony.Barlow@europe.simoco.com)
On Subject: Bandwidth limiter for services?
Date: Mon, Apr 06, 1998 at 04:48:10PM +0100

Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +403 413 1910	  Fax: +403 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)