Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:19:23 -0700
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>
To:        Michael Reifenberger <root@nihil.plaut.de>
Cc:        walt <wa1ter@hotmail.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X server crashes?

Michael Reifenberger wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, walt wrote:
>
> > Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:45:16 -0700
> > From: walt <wa1ter@hotmail.com>
> > To: freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
> > Subject: X server crashes?
> >
> > I notice several people complaining about crashing X servers recently.
> > I'm seeing them also for about 2 weeks or so, usually mozilla-related.
> >
> > I've seen this error message following at least two or three of
> > these crashes:
> >
> > Fatal server error:
> > Beziers this big not yet supported.
> >
> > Anyone else seeing the same message?
> Yes.
> They started after the last round of KSE-kernel changes which
> also required changes to libc_r.

I got it too:
Fatal server error:
Beziers this big not yet supported

This was a few days ago.  I was typing something at the time.  Mozilla was
running but it is an old linux binary, not a freebsd-native binary.  Unless
exmh/wish or xterm are threaded, I think that clears libc_r.

This machine has not had an X server crash in over 6 months - until that
one.

Cheers,
-Peter