Date:      Wed, 26 May 2004 08:13:17 +0200
From:      "Dani Irinchev" <dani@sferyx.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cannot load ndis module into kernel, FB 5.2.1, TrueMobile 1300

Hi all,

I am willing to try the ndis wrapper for my TrueMobile 1300 card on a Dell
Inspiron 8500 notebook. I installed FreeBSD 5.2.1 and did a cvsup to
CURRENT(25th of May). No custom kernel as of yet. The module builds but make
load fails. Same is for if_ndis but it is because /sys/modules/ndis load
fails. Error that I get is:

/sbin/kldload -v /usr/src/sys/modules/ndis/ndis.ko

link_elf: symbol __panic undefined

kldload: can't load /usr/src/sys/modules/ndis/ndis.ko: No such file or
directory

*** Error code 1

Any idea about what could be wrong?

Cheers, Dani