Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 97 10:17:46 Pacific Standard Time
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz"  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD Anniversary

> It's been five years this month since FreeBSD's ancestor, 386BSD 0.0, hit
> the streets.  Anyone remember how much fun it was to install?
>
> Thank goodness for (in no particular order) Jordan, Nate, Terry, Rod,
> Walnut Creek CD-ROM, and everyone else who set the foundation for FreeBSD!

Ooch, I remember that.  Mailing off my stack of floppy disks (5 1/4") so some
one could put 386BSD 0.0 on them and then installing that.  I remember how
nice it was after installed though (Having moved from CP/M on an old Morrow
single sided system (still have that.. ;))

-Sean
Sean J. Schluntz                                  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
Manager, Support Services                        ph. 408.997.6900 x222
PinPoint Software Corporation                    fx. 408.323.2300
6155 Almaden Expressway, Suite 100
San Jose, CA.  95120                             http://www.pinpt.com/

Local Time Sent: 03/25/97 10:17:47