Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 1996 13:09:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charlie ROOT <root@tiger3.thss.thornhill.on.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        abell@interlog.com
Subject:   Help with PPP setup

To whom it may concern,

I am working with FreeBSD 2.0.5 and been having some difficulity  with
setting up PPP access for users.  I have gone through your comprehensive
handbook and have followed the instructions given.

The server will be a BBS for my school, Thornhill Secondary School.  We
are getting access from them via the school network and not through dial in.

Our site can be reached on the internet at:
	http://tiger3.thss.thornhill.on.ca
Please keep in mind that this site is under construction.

We have put the command:
	ppp -auto provider
into our rc.local file at the bottom and the error something like:
	Warning: dstaddr must be specified for auto provider.

Please reply to:
	abell@interlog.com
or
	bbell@tiger3.thss.thornhill.on.ca

Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

						Benjamin R. Bell
						Jason T. Parappilly