Date:      Sun, 20 Oct 1996 11:00:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Paul Traina <pst>
To:        sjr@zombie.ncsc.mil, pst, freebsd-bugs
Subject:   Re: misc/1380

Synopsis: Year 2000 breakage with tm_year

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: pst
State-Changed-When: Sun Oct 20 10:57:32 PDT 1996
State-Changed-Why:
I've just done a new YTK survey using the find hack.
We should now be YTK clean in all code/hardware support that we control.
The following files are still "questionable" but interact with stuff outside
our control:
contrib/cvs/contrib/sccs2rcs.csh    (sccs file format)
usr.sbin/xntpd/parse/clk_trimtsip.c (hardware clock)

I did not make patches to fix the old isdn software on the yacc tests, since
that code is soon to die or times are irrelevant.