Date:      Tue, 3 Apr 2018 22:04:31 +0200
From:      Milan Obuch <freebsd-arm@dino.sk>
To:        Per olof Ljungmark <peo@nethead.se>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Orange Pi R1

On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 19:32:56 +0200
Per olof Ljungmark <peo@nethead.se> wrote:

> Anyone tested FreeBSD on this one? It is a H2 Quad-core 32-bit
> Cortex-A7.
>
> Thanks,
>
> //per

Hi,

Orange Pi R1 is basically the same board as Orange Pi Zero, just
instead of USB connector there is USB ethernet chip connected directly.
I already wrote to this list about it, FreeBSD runs on it just OK.
Actually I am running r330553 based kernel on it, with some newer I
have trouble with mounting root filesystem (mmc driver not attaching)
which I did not investigated yet.

Look in archive of this list, 19. 1. 2018, subject 'Orange Pi R1
ethernet #2 + SDIO question', for info how to enable USB ethernet on it.

Regards,
Milan