Date:      Fri, 08 Aug 1997 09:33:01 -0400
From:      Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        grog@lemis.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re: StarOffice

Greg,
	I've seen the same problem as you. The "cause" can be one of several
things (I fixed all of them to get it working 100%). 1.) Make sure your
Linux emulation is turned on and installed. It won't run without it.
2.) Check your premissions on the Star Office files. I found part of the tree
was set mode 700, so if you were root, it would run. If you were a "normal
user", it wouldn't. I just "chmod -R 755 ." on the directory, and it worked
fine afterwards.
	-Brian