Date:      Wed, 04 Mar 1998 16:44:37 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        jak@cetlink.net (John Kelly)
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Donations.

> I'm not asking volunteers to do anything.  I'm proposing a model which
> may *possibly* attract enough money to create an organization which
> can affort to hire administrators to handle those chores, and pay the
> coders for what they do best.

Yes, and as someone has already very succintly pointed out, we don't
like your model and we reject it.  You're now free to go form another
BSD project since we're all evidently heathens who cannot and will not
be enlightened by the wisdom of John Kelly and I'd HOPE that would be
the end of it but you continue to sound off on this topic as if you
could somehow get your point across by repetition and volume, not
unlike one of those foolish american tourists who reacts to
non-speakers of english by raising his voice and speaking more slowly.

Enough!  If you're really not just here to treat us all to the sound
of your own voice, regardless of the futility of the argument, then
kindly prove it by giving this tired topic a rest already - yeesh!

					Jordan