Date:      Tue, 05 Oct 1999 14:07:30 -0700
From:      "   " <ifsmgr@my-Deja.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Hello,

I subscribed to some FreeBSD mailing lists a long
time ago. Since then, changes were made to the FreeBSD
lists mailing system, such that it doesn't accept mail
from sites that do not do the reverse name lookup
properly. Because of this I'm not able to control
subscriptions through majordomo.

What should I do? (No, I do not control our site DNS
configuration.)

Thank you,
Stan