Date:      Fri, 23 May 1997 10:08:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Richard Cramer <rwc@cscfx.sytex.com>
To:        isp@freebsd.org, groups@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        jmb@freebsd.org
Subject:   LOCAL: User Group forming in Metro Wash DC

The subject just about says it all.  We are forming a new FreeBSD User
Group in metropolitan Washington DC. (Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland).

Please contact me by email if you would like to be placed on the email
list for notification of meetings and special events.  Put "Re: user
group" in subject line if you do not do a direct reply.

Thanks and I am looking forward to meeting everyone soon.

Regards,
Dick
--
Richard Cramer	rcramer@sytex.net		Phone: 703-425-2515