Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 01:45:22 +0100
From:      Olaf Hoyer <ohoyer@fbwi.fh-wilhelmshaven.de>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Source code snippets/applets in Java or C

Hi!

got an issue for my starting programming adventures:

Are there any good sources for source code, preferrably written in Java (as
I'm coding it), or C?

I think about some "ready-to-run" snippets like doing some calculations,
filling arrays with stuff and manipulating them etc...
No big things, just (enhanced) basic stuff.

I also thought (in case of nobody else mirroring such things) to put some
of it along with some lecture stuff of  my programming classes on my homepage.
Anyone has experience in how far some code could be protected against that
whether by commercial license or other restricting licenses like GPL
(Brett, your turn ;-)  )?

TIA
Olaf Hoyer
--------
Olaf Hoyer	 www.nightfire.de                mailto:Olaf.Hoyer@nightfire.de
FreeBSD- Turning PC's into workstations   ICQ:22838075

Liebe und Hass sind nicht blind, aber geblendet vom Feuer,
dass sie selber mit sich tragen. (Nietzsche)