Date:      Mon, 7 May 2001 08:00:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@heinz.jollem.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/27009: XFree86 4.0.3_3 fails to start on GeForce 2 MX, FreeBSD 4.3-R

The following reply was made to PR i386/27009; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ernst de Haan <ernst@heinz.jollem.com>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, root@heinz.jollem.com
Cc: n_hibma@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 10:28:59 +0200

 Well, I got it to run, by just modifying the XF86Config file and removing the
 reference to the module 'Xft'. It seems that's causing all these unresolved
 symbol errors. Weerd.

 By default xf86config includes this line in the XF86Config file. Should we
 add some documentation on this somewhere? Or do most people use a different
 config tool for XFree86-4 ?

 --
 Ernst