Date:      Mon, 1 Jan 2007 16:07:36 +0000
From:      Saad Ali <cyborg_sa@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-usb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Wireless Modem

I have a CDMA connection with a Huawei wireless ETS2551 phone set that conn=
ects to my PC using a TUSB3410 cable (UART to USB). It gets detected as "TU=
SB3410 Boot Device" under the device node ugen0 which is a generic device n=
ode. My question is that how can I use this modem builtin to the phone set =
in FreeBSD. I was advised to recompile the kernel but I cant find my device=
 name under the FreeBSd 6.1 hardware list.
Type your favorite song.=A0 Get a customized station.=A0 Try MSN Radio powe=
red by Pandora.
http://radio.msn.com=