Date:      Fri, 2 Apr 2004 16:16:57 -0500
From:      august huber <gus@pbx.org>
To:        Felipe Neuwald <felipe@neuwald.biz>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: postfix + mysql and HORDE (again)

inside imp/config/servers.php
under the current server set 'folders' => 'INBOX.'
it is in the comments of the config file..

as for turba, do you have your storage driver configured
properly? (ie ldap server setup, or sql tables created
configured properly)

--

	august huber <gus@pbx.org>
	pbx labs

	     " I'm a perfectly rendered facsimile of a Bohemian! "