Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:54:05 -0600
From:      Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ports

--On Monday, February 14, 2005 11:53:04 AM -0500 Christopher McGee
<chris@xecu.net> wrote:

> Could you please give some detail about setting options for individual
> ports in make.conf?  Maybe I missed something in 'man make.conf' or 'man
> ports' but everything seems to refer to global options.  The only example
> I've found is in man portmanager, but I'm still a little unsure about the
> how to do it properly.

Since Mike posted an example, I won't repeat it.  I should point out that
you can also use /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf.  Here's an example of that:

 MAKE_ARGS = {
    'security/snort-*' => 'WITH_MYSQL=1 WITH_FLEXRESP=1'
  }

Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas