Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:50:18 -0800
From:      Johnson David <djohnson@acuson.com>
To:        ChevronCSR@aol.com, freeBSD-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: look here...

On Thursday 14 March 2002 06:05 pm, ChevronCSR@aol.com wrote:
> you all made aprogram called freebsd 4.4 ....and then abandoned us ...whats
> up with this....I need help with mine and can't get a good phone number or
> email address...

Support contracts are available from DaemonNews/BSDMall
<http://www.bsdmall.com/training.html>. I'm sure for the right quantity of
cash they'll put up with any amount of whining.

If you don't want to pay for support, then I would suggest a modicum of
politeness. If you want an answer to a question, then I would also suggest
ASKING a question. Questions belong to the -questions list. The -newbies list
is just for flaming idiots why whine that they're not getting any answers
even though there are no records of them ever asking any questions.

Mr. Arrogant.