Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 1996 11:02:49 +0800
From:      "ROMMEL ESGUERRA" <rce@mnl.sequel.net>
To:        <hackers@freebsd.org>

Dear BSD's,

I really admired the FreeBSD operating system project and it's milestone
age.

I'm a five year software developer in Windows envrionment ranging from
relational database 	application, to network and multimedia development.

I'm really interested in FreeBSD continuing development, and I would like
to take a part on its commitment and progressive development. However, I'm
not yet oriented in the specification as well as the operating system's
development.

I'm presently taking up master's degree and concentrating in client/server
technology.

I hope I can be a part of it's future development process.

--
Rommel C. Esguerra
( rce@mnl.sequel.net)