Date:      Wed, 26 Nov 1997 20:44:32 -0700
From:      "William J. Manning" <wmanning@flash.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   The latest version of FreeBSD

Hi,
	I tried installing FreeBSD v2.1.5 on my Gateway 2000 P5-133 system last
Christmas. The installation processed failed for a number of reasons:
The boot disks I created would crash the system, using an older version
of FreeBSD the install program would recognize my CD-ROM, ...
	Anyway, the reason I'm writing is to ask if the lastest version,
FreeBSD v2.2.5, has a new (and improved) install process? I've
successfully installed LINUX on my system, but I really what to try
FreeBSD.

Thanks,
William