Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:45:32 +1100
From:      "Andrew Dean" <andrewdean@connexus.net.au>
To:        "Bruce R. Montague" <brucem@mail.cruzio.com>, <freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PicoBSD boot problems?

Thanks Bruce,

I think i've figured it out, But can't try it till i get home...

The 2 machines it is working on are p3's.. the 2 that it doesn't are p1's...
the kernel has all the cputypes's in there but i have a "CPUTYPE=i686" in my
make.conf which im guessing is the problem... Can't test it till i get home
but this is my guess at the moment.

Andrew