Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 1998 01:14:18 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Kudos...

Just some general Kudos to those that did (are working on) the Linux
emulation code...its cool when a Linux binary works under FreeBSD, but
doesn't under Linux :)

The only thing that I don't know if can be fixed (or even matters), but
x11amp does generate:

sched_setscheduler: Function not implemented

It doesn't seem to affect performance or how it operates though...