Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 1998 17:46:17 -0400
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Khetan Gajjar <khetan@iafrica.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Service unavailable to   grog@lemis.com or  grog@freebie.lemis.com

I kinda hope he got *aol.com, *prodigy.net, *netcom.com, *earthlink.net,
*psi.net, *mindspring.com, *hotmail.com, *mailcity.com, *webmail.com,
*eudoramail.com.. Oh yeah, the possibilities are endless..

But this is -hackers, so I better not stress about other peoples internet
shortcomings (I think running BSD would be kinda silly without a real net
connection, that's another story though).. I will note that the
CVSup.freebsd.org has been rejecting connections lately.  I think I'll wait
until after -RELEASE before I do make world again at this rate.

Anyone know how stable the SMP is with using like, ASUS or Supermicro
dual-PII boards?  I have a toss up of if it goes into the Mail server
(sadly NT, damned Netscape to heck), or into the FreeBSD box.

At 11:43 PM 10/12/98 +0200, Khetan Gajjar wrote:
>On Mon, 12 Oct 1998, Drew Baxter wrote:
>
>DB>  The message probably isn't going through because of the strange vibes
>DB>  coming from the known-spam/free-email site known as Juno..  That's
just an
>DB>  observation of mine :-)
>
>Or the individual sender has been marked as a spammer. Not an alltogether
>bad idea ;-)
>
>---
>Khetan Gajjar       (!kg1779) * khetan@iafrica.com ; khetan@os.org.za
>http://www.os.org.za/~khetan  * Talk/Finger khetan@chain.freebsd.os.org.za
>UUNET Internet Africa Support * FreeBSD enthusiast-www2.za.freebsd.org
>FreeBSD is like a wigwam - no windows, no gates, apache inside!

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange 207-942-0275
http://www.droo.orland.me.us