Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2001 00:04:11 -0600
From:      Pete McKenna <pmckenna@qwest.net>
To:        Tommy Johnson <protius@bobdbob.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Video capture

Tommy,

thanks for posting this, I think I have it close to working, but am
wonder how you told the BT8x8 card what input to use.
I can capture and it seems happy but I end up with a blue screen.
What input options are set by default ? and where are they.
I'm trying to capture from the s-video in mostly.

Thanks

Pete

--
Peter McKenna                                 Qwest Internet Solutions
pmckenna@qwest.net                                   Main 612-664-4000