Date:      Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:26:55 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@gorean.org>
To:        Petrov Enrico <Enrico.Petrov@CSELT.IT>
Cc:        "'freebsd-stable@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Problem from 2.2.1 to 3.0 FreeBSD RELEASE

Petrov Enrico wrote:

> I'm trying to migrate from 2.2.1 to 3.0 RELEASE.

	First question, why are you doing that? 3.0 is not stable, and you
probably shouldn't be running it. Also, 2.2.1 -> 3.0 won't work. If
you're determined to run 3.0 for some reason  you should upgrade to
2.2.7-Stable first, then to 3.0.

> If this is the right mailing list, can someone help me?

	It's not the right mailing list. You should be subscribed to
freebsd-current for at least a month before considering an upgrade to
3.0.

Doug
--
***           Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network          ***

    Go PADRES!