Date:      Sun, 18 Nov 2001 21:57:46 -0800
From:      murray@stokely.org
To:        davide+receptionist@cs.cmu.edu
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CompUSA?

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62

  I've never failed to see the boxed products on the shelves when I
walk into a CompUSA store.  Did you email the CompUSA web sales people
and express your interest at buying the product online?  I've
personally never looked to see if the product was being sold on their
web store.

    - Murray

On Sun, Nov 18, 2001 at 11:32:09PM -0500, davide+receptionist@cs.cmu.edu wr=
ote:
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors.html
> says CompUSA carries FreeBSD boxed sets, but I just failed to find them
> on their web site--I tried "freebsd" and "free bsd" in the search
> box and also manually browsed their operating system offerings.
>=20
> If they have quit carrying FreeBSD, you might want to delete the link
> to them.
>=20
> Dave Eckhardt
>=20
> with "unsubscribe freebsd-doc" in the body of the message

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62--