Date:      Thu, 7 Oct 2010 13:44:15 -0400
From:      Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Still having trouble with xorg

http://slexy.org/view/s2ibS0FNp7 Xorg.0.log updated
http://slexy.org/view/s21JDOQMxW xorg.conf.new updated

The PCI ROM isn't being recognized when using xorg.

The paths from Open Firmware are filled with question marks in the
Xorg.0.log.
I've asked on the xorg lists and freebsd x11 lists.
I've tried with and without the following enabled:
vesa, fbdev, option fbdev on, option allowemptyinput on, option
autoadddevices on, both monitors and cards, radeon card and monitor, with
modes.

If anyone else is using the same card(s) that I am, I'd like to see their
xorg.conf so that I can see what is wrong.

No, this isn't spam.