Date:      Sat, 9 May 1998 14:44:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   docs/6564: fetch(1) needs more references

>Number:         6564
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       need more references in fetch(1)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        FreeBSD-current
>Environment:

-current

fetch(1) includes references to RFCs which are not properly cited
in the SEE ALSO section.  (One of these is one I just added.)  Someone
who remembers how to do these citations should look up the full
info on RFC 1758 and RFC 792 (and also all of the appropriate FTP and
HTTP documents) and add them.  That person might be me, bbut I wanted
this reminder in case I forget.

>How-To-Repeat:
	man fetch