Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:59:47 -0600
From:      Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ppc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   IBM Networkstation

I finally ran across some Linnex diffs:
	http://easynews.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/networkstation/patch-2.4.19-ns1000-20021128.tar.gz

It should be fairly possible to extract "documentation" from such.

I've got one sitting around, still waiting for me to find a way to get it
to someone willing to hack at it.  I might look into it myself, but if
anyone else is interested in supporting these things, toss me a line.

Thanx,
juli.
--
Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org> - AIM: BSDFlata -- IRC: juli on EFnet
OpenDarwin, Mono, FreeBSD Developer - ircd-hybrid Developer, EFnet addict