Date:      Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:00:49 +0000 (GMT)
From:      michael green <michaelrmgreen@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   bug report - installing ncurses

Environment:=20

FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE #0, Generic kernel, system architecture i386/generic PC=
. Full installation from DVD using sysinstall.

Brief description:

I need a terminfo database and tic. I followed the instructions as follows
# cd /usr/src/contrib/ncurses [Enter]
# ./configure [Enter]
output stops with message:
config.status: error: cannot find input file: test/Makefile.in

Extended description:

I need the terminfo database and tic because I use MS FoxPro Unix. I have b=
ypassed the current problem by using the terminfo database and tic from a r=
unning FBSD 6.2 system.

The author said in an email "It looks as if the source-tree is incomplete"

Please advise on how I should proceed. Thanks.=0A=0A=0A