Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 1996 22:35:08 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Khetan Gajjar <khetan@iafrica.com>
To:        A JOSEPH KOSHY <koshy@india.hp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Patch to recognize AMD 5x86 cpus

On Mon, 5 Aug 1996, A JOSEPH KOSHY wrote:

>Enclosed is a patch to recognize and print the kind of AMD 5x86 cpu
>on-board at boot time.  This is per AMD's application note on CPU
>recognition.

Is anyone working on Cyrix-patches/changes ?

I know they won't compile with I586_CPU in the kernel, because they don't
implement the full Pentium instruction set.
---
Khetan Gajjar	       [ http://www.iafrica.com/~khetan  ]
UUNet Internet Africa  [ 0800-030-002 & help@iafrica.com ]
Get rid of Telkom....  [      http://www.ispa.org.za     ]
I'm a FreeBSD User!    [      http://www.freebsd.org     ]
Any opinions stated in this message are personal.
UIA's official policy may not be reflected in this message.