Date:      Mon, 23 Sep 2002 23:47:33 +1000
From:      "Kosta K" <kosta_k@phreaker.net>
To:        "Michael Wardle" <michael.wardle@adacel.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: /usr/X11R6/lib/libGLU.so.1 is not a symbolic link

Everything worked fine.
I have had linux_base7 for a long time.  Recently i did the following:
compiled linux_devtools7, installed port of linux_mesa3, installed dri &
linux dri.

I am running 4.6-stable.  make world was done in august from memory. (i'm in
windows at the moment so can't be more specific about make world date for
now)