Date:      Tue, 3 Jun 1997 23:39:26 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@freebsd.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   	How about creating ctm-users@ & cvsup-users@ ?

Perhaps we should consider creating 2 new mail lists ?
	ctm-users@freebsd.org
	cvsup-users@freebsd.org
to reduce traffic in current@.
The new lists would save cvsup users reading irrelevant ctm problems,
& ctm users reading irrelevant cvsup problems.

There's only ctm-announce & ctm-[thing-you-want] at present.
I see a cvs-user list but with no definition in my archived 1997.04.13
majordomo list ),
Although ctm-announce is missing a definition, I assume it to be for CTM
masters announcing solutions, not for consumers mentioning problems.

PS I posted this to current@, but it equally applies to stable users too
(but not cross posted to stable too, to avoid cross-talk).

Julian
---
Julian H. Stacey	jhs@freebsd.org		http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/