Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 1997 08:26:08 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ascend 50 ISDN /U ....

Ummm.  Though I'm really quite sure that the answer to this question
is already fairly adequately covered by the "bylaws" of freebsd-isp, I
just thought I'd ask the readership what it thought of the idea of
commercial "got xxx for sale, $yyy" and "need xxx, will pay up to
$yyy" sorts of messages in this mailing list.  Would you say:

	[ ] Any kind of commercial solicitation is bad - I don't want to
	    see it; stick to the freebsd-isp charter.

	[ ] I don't mind a few such messages, just so long as the deals
	    are good.

	[ ] Anything that's pertinent to *either* an ISP or a FreeBSD
	    using ISP is fine by me - open it up.

I'm just going for a rough straw poll here - don't spend a lot of time
on this question. :-)

Follow-ups to me please, kindly *eliminating* any cc line!  We really
don't need to see this mailing list totally spammed with dozens of
"here's my vote back!" messages and I'll be sure to follow up with a
summary of the "votes" I get, not to worry.

					Jordan