Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2000 10:35:52 +0200
From:      "Noor Dawod" <noor@comrax.com>
To:        "David Schwartz" <davids@webmaster.com>
Cc:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: MySQLd not using both CPUs

Hi

And from your experience, can the LinuxThreads take place of the
pthreads library in all aspects? Will all programs support it, that is,
like it does with pthreads? I am asking because I also use mysqld, and
if you say that LinuxThreads is better, then I'd start using it and
check if it indeed utilizes the system better than pthreads....

If you have any other tips about mysqld and LinuxThreads, please share
it (even off the list.)

Thanks

Noor