Date:      Wed, 8 Aug 2001 09:06:34 -0400
From:      "Crespo, Ramon" <Ramon.crespo@stis.com>
To:        "'freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   random reboots?

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately my machine rebooted by itself yesterday .. it wasn't a power
loss. The logs don't say a damn thing could it be its just unstable on this
PWS600au ? I'm going to re-load the OS today and possibly upgrade to
4.3-STABLE unless someone tells me otherwise. I finally got an S3 Virge Card
so I might be able to run X on here. One last thing should I update the SRM
bios on here if so how? I'm doing a backup right now .. after that I'm
probably going to reload the OS. If anyone has any suggestions on anything I
need to do before or after to make this system more stable please let me
know. This isn't the first time it has happened.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the length of my message.
Ramon