Date:      Sat, 7 Sep 2002 03:22:42 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        "Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@directvinternet.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

On 2002-09-06 11:16 +0000, Neal E. Westfall wrote:
> Without a reliable supernatural revelation from God, no arguments,
> reasoning, science, ethics, human freedom, etc. would even be
> intelligible.  The preconditions of rationally arguing anything
> require objective standards of logic and ethics which are only
> intelligible on a theistic worldview in which God reveals those
> objective standards through supernatural revelation.

Care to elaborate on that?  Because you seem to be implying that logic
and ethics can not exist without the existence of something
supernatural.  But something that is supernatural, is, well ... not
natural, but supernatural.  Why would logic, and ethics be dependent
on something that doesn't even exist?

Now can we stop just tossing things to and fro without anyone ever
proving what they say?

- Giorgos